Tap on the "Wallet" tab in the bottom left corner of the screen and select the wallet that you wish to send coins / tokens from. In this example, will be sending ETH tokens from the Ethereum address 0xc735...2af3
If the wallet has multiple tokens, tap on the token you wish to send
Tap on the "Send" button to the bottom left.
Choose the recipient. This can be done in several ways:
- Manually type / paste the recipient's address.
- Insert custom ENS domain if your transaction is Ethereum-based.
- Use the scan feature to scan a QR code of the recipient's address.
- Select a contact from your contacts list to send tokens to.
- Select a wallet from your wallets
Tap on the "Next" button.
Enter the amount to send and select a Transfer Fee. You may pick either:
You may want to edit the transaction gas fee in the advanced section. The advanced option should only be used by those with more experience; we do not recommend using it if you are just starting out. More information on the advanced option can be found in the Using the Advanced Mode for transactions guide.
Tap on the "Verify" button to continue and verify your send before proceeding further.
Enter your password or use your fingerprint to complete your transaction.
- Tap on the "Wallet" tab in the bottom left corner of the screen and select the wallet that you wish to receive coins / tokens in. In this example, will be receiving ETH tokens on the Ethereum address 0xc735...2af3.
- Tap on the "Receive" button at the bottom.
- You wallet address will be shown in QR code and in text.
To receive funds, the coins / tokens needs to be sent to that address. Either have the sender scan the QR app from their wallet app, or send the sender your wallet address.
To copy your wallet address, tap the Copy icon to copy your address to your clipboard.
Alternatively, tap the "Share Address" button to share it via another app.
Tap on the "Wallet" tab in the bottom left corner of the screen and select the wallet that you wish to view it's transaction history.
This will load all previous transactions made with that wallet address from your wallet.
Tap on specific token to view transaction history specifically for that token.
Tap on a specific transaction to view details such as the transaction fee, hash, and status.