What is JumpNet
JumpNet is a private (PoA) method of consensus blockchain that allows instant and gas-less transactions on-chain.
JENJ (JumpNet ENJ) is the equivalent of ENJ on the JumpNet Network. With JENJ, you can create, mint and distribute NFTs backed by JENJ, all free and instant. To acquire JENJ, you will need to convert ENJ over to JumpNet via your Enjin Wallet.
To know more about JumpNet, please check this article
In order to convert your ENJ to JENJ, you will need a bit of Ethereum (ETH) for the initial transfer, as well as the ENJ that you wish to migrate over.
Once you have ETH and ENJ in your wallet, you will be able to begin migrating over ENJ to JumpNet.
1. Go to the Wallet tab and tap on Ethereum. For this example, we're using the ETH address ending in cCc3
2. Tap ENJ
3. Tap on the 3 dot menu on the lower right then tap on Move to JENJ.
4. Input the amount of ENJ that you would like to swap to JENJ. Transfer Fee is set to Standard by default. You can adjust the Transfer Fee and set it to Slow if you are saving on fees or Fast if you are saving on time. Hit Next afterwards.
5. After inputting the amount of ENJ to convert and the fee to process transaction, tap on Swap then sign the transaction.
You will be able to see the swap transaction when you view ENJ.
To see if you have received your JENJ, go back to the Wallet tab and tap on JENJ. Make sure the JENJ address viewing is similar to your ENJ address
If you do not see JENJ in the Wallet tab, you may need to add the JumpNet network in the list. You can check this guide on how to add blockchains
Converting JENJ back to ENJ is basically the same process with just some additional steps.
1. Go to the Wallet tab and tap on JumpNet. The token icon for JumpNet is the letter J. For this example, we're using the JumpNet address ending in cCc3
2. Tap JENJ
3. Tap on the 3 dot menu on the lower right then tap on Move to ENJ.
4. Input the amount of JENJ to swap to ENJ and hit Next. After reviewing the details, click on Swap. The wallet will request you to sign the transaction.
The performed swap transaction will be viewable on your JENJ's balance history.
5. Go back to the Wallet tab and tap Ethereum then tap on ENJ. Make sure the ENJ address on view is similar to your JENJ address. From there, tap Claim ENJ and hit the Next button.
5. Lastly, tap Claim on the Verify Claim page and sign the transaction.
A successfully claimed ENJ will be visible on the ENJ's balance history.