How to Buy on Enjin Marketplace
Buying assets on Enjin Marketplace is as simple as scanning a QR code.
- Select: When you’ve found an asset you want on Enjin Marketplace, click “BUY.” You’ll be shown the price—click “Purchase” to continue.
If there are multiple sellers of a fungible token, you will be shown this information along with the associated prices.
- Scan: Scan the QR code with your Enjin Wallet app to complete your purchase (or use the "Click Here" button below if you are browsing on a mobile device).
- Receive: Once payment is confirmed, your order will be sent directly to your wallet, and you'll be the proud new owner of a shiny ERC-1155 asset!
How to Sell on Enjin Marketplace
List your ERC-1155 assets for sale with just a few taps of the screen.
- Select: Navigate to your Collectibles in the Enjin Wallet and select an asset you'd like to sell. You will see a “Sell Asset” button under each asset’s details. Tap it.
- Input Listing Details: Select the desired quantity to sell and set your sale price in ENJ (tap the currency icon to see the equivalent fiat value). You will also need to choose a sending (gas) fee.
- Confirm: Confirm the sale details and list your asset. It will now be available for purchase on EnjinX! If you change your mind, you can easily cancel or edit a sale at any time.
All assets you’ve listed will appear at the top of your Enjin Wallet collectibles page in the “Marketplace” platform.
A 2.5% trading fee will be assessed on all successful sales. This will always be clearly marked before you confirm listing an asset.
Read more about Enjin Marketplace on our blog.