A watch-only wallet is a wallet that is in a read-only state.
This function can be often useful for viewing and monitoring transactions, as well as balances. Watching a wallet that holds ERC-1155 assets means that you can also view the collectibles in the wallet.
Watching a wallet does not mean you have access to it—you cannot send funds or perform transactions in a wallet you are watching.
To watch a wallet, follow these simple instructions:
- On the wallet, select the drop-down menu.
- Select "+ Create Wallet" and tap the "Watch Wallet" option.
- Set a wallet name and select the wallet type (ETH, BTC, LTC, BNB).
- Input the wallet address or scan a QR code of the wallet address.
- Auto-add any tokens and tap "Watch Wallet" to proceed further.
- Your watched wallet is now saved.
Note: As the name suggests, you are only watching a wallet! You do not have access to it.
To identify watched wallets, go to "Manage Wallets" from your main wallet settings or by tapping the three-dot menu in the top right corner of your main wallet screen.
Wallets you own are identified with an Enjin Coin logo, while watch-only wallets are identified with a logo of the respective coin you are watching.
For example, if you are watching an Ethereum wallet, the icon will show the Ethereum logo along with the text "Watch (ETH)" below the wallet name.