How to list assets on the Enjin Marketplace
1. Go to the NFT tab and choose the address you'd like to view. Take note that the token icon symbols represents the blockchain of the address you're viewing. The Ethereum icon is for the Ethereum Mainnet, Gö for Goerli, and J for JumpNet. For this example, we're viewing JumpNet address 5772
2. Go to the Latest or Collections Tab and tap on the asset you'd like to list on the Marketplace.
3. Down at the bottom, tap on Sell.
4. Input the desired listing amount then tap on List then sign the transaction using your password or biometrics.
5. Your asset is now listed for sale on the Enjin Marketplace. There will be a $ sign to denote if the asset is listed on the Enjin Marketplace.